Intensively-used multi-user large-scale data processing systems have important requirements as do complicated graphics processing applications and other resource-intensive systems. These requirements include the assembly of dedicated physical server units, network equipment and data storage grouped together to form a secure working environment. This is called a high-availability virtualization platform (sometimes virtualization cluster).
We will develop for you a dedicated virtualization platform located in a Swiss data processing center, which is controlled by you. We specialize in Microsoft Hyper-V environments and now recommend the implementation of Hyper-V 2012 R2.
- High-availability virtualization platform (IBM/HP)
- Data processing center Tier- IV Switzerland
- Unlimited resources* (1/4 rack, ½ rack, whole rack)
- Proper management
- Access to the data centre under escort
- Additional services - Backup, Exchange email, VoIP from SwissInfoCloud
- Additional IT support and service programs from SwissInfoCloud