Companies often need to use the physical server to maximum capacity to handle certain tasks within the organization, for example, an often visited web portal or a difficult database with high load. We can offer dedicated servers located in SwissInfoCloud data centers and the use of a range of support services, including backup, email service, remote access server, VoIP-telephony and more.
SwissInfoCloud offers the use of hybrid combinations of private and virtual “clouds” with dedicated servers in any configuration.
Maximum performance, flexible licensing and convenient administration of your infrastructure.
- IBM and Dell server hardware, equipped with latest generation high-frequency Intel Xeon processors
- Network architecture is based on Cisco and Fortigate hardware solutions
- SAS Hard Drives, speed of up to 15K RPM, combined into RAID-arrays located on the NAS/DAS storage bus from 6 Gbps to 10 Gbps
- The possibility of cross backup and clustering in different data centres
- Flexible Internet traffic packages up to 1 Gbps
- MPLS L2 on request
- Flexible contract for 12, 24 or 36 months. For technical assistance, contact our specialists.