Private and Secure
Firms that leverage new technologies, receive access to the special tools which are necessary for business development, and even if they are small, they can successfully compete in a big business world.
Small professional firms or Sole Practitioners can use SwissInfoCloud® as their storage center for confidential client information and client records. It is possible to deploy any CRM or ERP software, such as Apache OFBiz, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Digital CRM, CiviCRM, Bitrix24 and others. With SwissInfoCloud® professional firms may use various accounting software, including Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), QuickBooks, Sage, iDempiere, SAP, etc. without concerns about the capital investment and associated running costs involved in building the secured and highly-available system on-premises. Contrary to online versions with limited functionality and the data stored in public cloud, the practitioner may access to the full functionality of enterprise versions of their software from any location in the world over secure VPN connection.
SwissInfoCloud® provides disaster recovery backup and other services based on a fault-tolerant infrastructure that follows best practices. Data is located on servers in Swiss data center and is accessed in protected mode using VPN.
Ready-made off the shelf solutions
Easy start, scalable and secure
- Remote Windows workstations with MS Office suite (SafeOffice)
- Unified Communication suite: PSTN calls, voice, chat, share screen, conference, etc. (SafeVoice)
- Business-class e-Mail on MS Exchange servers (SafeMail)
- File hosting and sharing system (SafeBox)
- Virtual international phone numbers worldwide
Custom configuration according your IT management’ design
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Database as a Service (DBaaS)
- Managed cloud servers (Windows) administrated by our IT
- Dedicated cloud servers (Windows, Linux) administrated by your IT
- Backup solution for files, databases, servers
- IT consulting and project management (ITaaS)
- Network design and administration of client’s multiple remote offices or remote users